5 reasons to not do what I want to do
ha. A list. FIVE, not ten... at least for now...
There are things I want to do, that I care about... but for one or more reasons tend not to do...
- It's something I avoid doing because I know once I start, I don't want to stop doing it.
- It's something I care so much about, and am so poor at doing, that I get frustrated with my own lack of ability to do - well.
- It's something I care a lot about, and want to cherish doing. Something that takes focus, concentration.... that I don't have at that moment.
- Doing it feels like a treat to me. A reward... but I don't feel like I've deserved a reward just then.
- Doing it (now) would be more than what I had set out to do. (Like writing up one more reason I could think of...)
- I didn't have time to...
- seeking the truth - the one we like that is
- It really feels different
- I have been using a mantra
alles Bild, Text und Tonmaterial ist © Martin Spernau, Verwendung und Reproduktion erfordert die Zustimmung des Authors