Since I have been tagged, I guess I should play along. Well I never really liked playing tag, and usually was the end-of-line for any such game. Once tagged I would never tag anybody else. There are and were very good reasons for that. Nowadays I simply don't run when in a hurry. But more on that below. I'll try to not repeat stuff from earlier infections of this or similar memes...
Five Thing You Might Not Know (about me)
- I live alone although I am happily married with two kids. We have a loving relationship as a family. We just don't live in one place.
- Although I am legaly blind, I can very well see, but only in a narrow field of vision. The handicap in mobility I have through that are bad enough to grant me the status and 'benefits' of being legaly blind.
- The things I do best and am most successful at are those I never had any formal training in. Not having a formal training in a lot of things comes in handy in my case!
- I keep strange hours, and am predictably unpredictable in my wake/sleep cycles. To be exact, I don't seem to have cycles, at least not such that can be mapped to the outside day/night ones. I might be a polyphasic sleeper if it weren't for the fact that I do tend to sleep long if I do sleep. Since I started to go with my natural cycles, I get along very well with outside dates and constraints.
- My wife lovingly calls me 'Drache' (dragon). I was reluctant to accept this name at first, but the more she explained it to me, the more it fits. There's some talk of dragon-riding and dragon-finding related to this...
Oh, and did I mention that my sky has five directions?
Similarfacts and opinions | end-of-calendar-digit >>
alles Bild, Text und Tonmaterial ist © Martin Spernau, Verwendung und Reproduktion erfordert die Zustimmung des Authors