When there is someone visiting a foreign country, there's often someone local being visited. Sometimes both visitor and visited are on vacation at the same time... but I'm sadly not. So I'll be busy bat and just point to the story here :)
- February 3rd 2008 was 36 hours long!
- Wandering and Wasch
- Even the doggies go shopping.
- the pace thickens
- The one about the St Valentines Day vortex of a thousand spiral staircases
- Remembering Nürnberg
- Death 14th Century style
- Last days
- The one about the stop over in Bangkok
- The dishes and the washing!
- Nürnberg Germany Feb 08 - a photoset on Flickr
Oh and just to clarify something: you might get the impression that "bat always sleeps" from the above posts ;) 'tis not true, if I may say so. It's just the different rythms that people have. I am a night person - or rather my my rythms don't oftem match with daylight/nighttime. and currently my day starts at about 14oo... which is a bit inconvenient if you have guests live by the tyrrany of the sun ;)
Similartemplates in the Tinderbox document | channeled communication >>
alles Bild, Text und Tonmaterial ist © Martin Spernau, Verwendung und Reproduktion erfordert die Zustimmung des Authors