Why choose me?
Hah. Well. Now. "Can you define in a few short sentences why we should choose you for this job?"
HAH! Because I'm BETTER!
No, honestly. Here's my list of why I think I am the better choice for the kind of job I would apply for:
- I am known to have very good moderator skills. I can listen to both sides of an argument and re-phrase the statements in a way that the other side will have a better chance to understand what's being said and why.
- I learn very quickly and autonomously.
- I can grasp the core of a topic quickly and then use this grasp to help others find the really important stuff.
- I am a good teacher, combined with my ability to digest a new topic quickly I can be very effective in bringing a team "up to speed".
- I can - and enjoy to - speak freely in front of larger audiences. I am known to be entertaining and to the point.
And I'm not listing my technical skills here. Those are in my resumee. And they change/expand with time and interest anyway.
Similara cloud of ideas | August 2005 >>
alles Bild, Text und Tonmaterial ist © Martin Spernau, Verwendung und Reproduktion erfordert die Zustimmung des Authors