What is a DLA?
What is a "Digital Lifestyle Aggregator"? In the spirit of "Thinking like a Genius" I wanted to shed light on my question from as many angela as I could.
What is a Digital Lifestyle Aggregator?
- First approach: it aggregates. Question: What? and for Whom?
- Next angle: What is a "Digital Lifestyle"? What kind of data are we talking about? Are we talking about digital-only data? Or does the digital-artefact of offline Lifestyle count in?
- What is it for? What's the use, the benefit? And again, for whom? What use does the data-creator have from it, and what does the data-consumer have?
- How dies a DLA differ from what we have now? Where's the bonus? What's missing today?
- Who owns what? What can be owned in a DLA? The data, the platform, the attention (viewers), the emergent effects of aggregation...
- What is required to produce the data?
Ok, that are the angles I can think of now, without running in cirecles (as I think I did with the last angle).
I will be updateing this with more angles, and also with answeres as I get/find them.
- digital-lifestyle aggregation or digital lifestyle-aggregation?
- thinking like a genious
- life is good
- Why use XSLT in the first place?
alles Bild, Text und Tonmaterial ist © Martin Spernau, Verwendung und Reproduktion erfordert die Zustimmung des Authors