thinking like a genious
A very nice article names "Thinking like a Genius" offers some thinking strategies I will summarize here:
- Look at problems in many different ways, and find new perspectives that no one else has taken (or no one else has publicized!)
- Produce! A distinguishing characteristic of genius is productivity.
- Make novel combinations. Combine, and recombine, ideas, images, and thoughts into different combinations no matter how incongruent or unusual.
- Form relationships; make connections between dissimilar subjects.
- Think in opposites.
- Think metaphorically.
- Prepare yourself for chance.
There's a lot I would have to say about most of these points. But for now I think I will just try and incorporate them into my blogging and writing...
- a cloud of ideas
- Act your way into a new way of thinking
- seeking the truth - the one we like that is
- What is a DLA?
alles Bild, Text und Tonmaterial ist © Martin Spernau, Verwendung und Reproduktion erfordert die Zustimmung des Authors