Traumwind RSS reader
- I heard about this Instiki and schooltool from a recent ITConversations podcast called, Remixing Wikis with Rendezvous, Web Services and School Tools.
- Word Of Mouth May 20th 2005
- Direct Download to the Show
- Word of Mouth Rss feed
- Member of the Austin Podcasting Network
- Austin Podcasting Network main feed
- Send email feedback AustinPodcast@gmail.com
- Link to opml Show notes
- Todays Show
- Standard Opening
- Last day for a while for music at The Church of the Friendly Ghost
- OpenLabs discussion, I still want one because they really put the pieces together in a single unit Studio.
- Daily Gillmore Epesode 1
- Podshow review
- Call out for bad lanugate from Jeff Miller Xagronaut
- Griffin Mic and Griffin external sound card
- Story about Wierd All
- Still thinking about the OpenLabs setup.
- Sign out
- Way to go, Manila 9.5 Beta Release
I'm learning more about Manila each day while working on the Austin Podcasting Network site. Next up I want to learn how to host a distributed OPML directory of links for Radio Mike.
UserLand is pleased to announce that the Manila 9.5 Beta has been frozen for release. We would like to thank everyone that participated in the beta and offered their time to make Manila 9.5 a reality. The final release candidate will be made available on the beta site by the end of this week prior to public release. Our currently scheduled public release date is Tuesday, May 24, 2005. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to drop me a line.
We also want to thank everyone for their ideas on feature enhancements. The enhancements that did not make it into this release will stay on the list and be considered for implementation in subsequent releases. Once again, thanks for your time and effort.[Scott Young's Radio Weblog]
- Fire Ant RSS Video aggregator ready for public beta.
- Word of Mouth May 18th 2005 Epesode 2
- Word of Mouth Podcast
- May 18th 2005
- Direct Download
- Email Feedback to
- A member of the Austin Podcasting Network
- Link to the RSS feed
- Todays Show
- Opening same as it everwas
- Weather still nice on this Spring Wednesday in Austin
- Totally Off the Record site discussion
- The idea is to have a directory that has email forwards as the voting counter. That way we spread the podcast in a viral manner that helps new listeners get exposed to podcast from their friends.
- Chit Chat about work stories.
- On the internet today not much lots of directories but we still want to learn how to use OPML and Radio Userland to run a directory.
- Submited to www.ipodderx.com
- Talk about the Cannon 20d
- Wisconsin Fast Plants
- Mike's Travel Schedule
- Today's Background Music from Steve Wedemeyer
- http://www.activefreemedia.com Colin Mutchler
- Rock the Desert event wants to learn about podcasting
- That's all, Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Word of Mouth May 17th 2005 Epesode 1
Episode 1 or just a name change from the previous show title Blogging Alone Almost Daily Audio Browse. Now that we've settled into a comfortable format we, Radio Mike and Stephen the Scientist plan to explore and share the strategy of building out the Austin Podcasting Network. Radio Radio Radio Mike is the creative director for the Austin Podcasting Network and brings three plus years of experience from his Internet Radio show The Fevered Brain of Radio Mike. We share observations and thoughts about the emerging world of Podcasting.
for todays show no show notes but here is the direct link
Am in a taxi driving back from this village 60 km away from Lucknow in UP, India. I just spent the day there - the village has 150 households with a population of 1000. Approximately 4-5 children per household. Five landlines (none work I am told) and 6 cell phones. No electricity since the last three years, although it is deemed "electrified'' by the government. The wires are cut by thieves and sold they say.
Time stands still ...
The village shop:
Where they live:
A new well coming up:
And here I am sitting in this taxi with a laptop and my Reliance CDMA connection, being able to beam these images to the world in real time through my blog.
India is a strange paradox!
[Conversations with Dina]
- Blogging Alone Daily Audio Browse May 15th 2005
Still catching up with things. This podcast was recorded earler but posted today.
- Radio on the Internet 2.0 aka podcasting
I think it is very much like radio but I'm having great fun creating audio content and working with other creative types that also enjoy creating new stuff.
WebTalkRadio's Rob Greenlee: Is Podcasting Becoming Just Radio Again?
Rob should know something about this. He's been doing radio on the Internet since the late 1990s.[Scobleizer: Microsoft Geek Blogger]
re: autodiscovery... some of the blo.gs entries actually already have the rss link included... and I'm currently thinking about using a AmpetaDesk like bookmarklet to add geeds to my list
re: sorting of feeds:
The reader itself 'remembers' the feeds I've viewed and ranks them after the last time I accessed/viewed them. It's a very simple form of interst filtering. Feeds I don't view go down, the ones I'm really interested in go up.
alles Bild, Text und Tonmaterial ist © Martin Spernau, Verwendung und Reproduktion erfordert die Zustimmung des Authors